Injuries are not accidents. When someone injures you, having the right injury attorney is critical. At Legal-Ease, we both prosecute and defend all types of personal injury lawsuits. We have some of the best personal injury and court room attorneys in the State of Maine.
Legal-Ease provides experienced, exceptional and skilled legal representation for all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle collisions, including rear-end collisions, distracted driving accidents, drunk or intoxicated driving accidents, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents
- Product liability cases involving products that are dangerous, defective or came with inadequate warnings, including toys.
- Workplace injury cases involving third parties – for example, other contractors or subcontractors on construction sites and delivering drivers hurt while making deliveries
- Medical malpractice claims involving errors on the part of doctors, nurses, surgeons, anesthesiologists, hospitals, clinics, or other medical professionals or institutions
- Wrongful death cases involving the untimely death of a loved one
- Business disputes and litigation
- Animal attacks, including dog bites
- Slip and falls and other Premises liability cases involving unsafe property conditions or inadequate security
- And more
Our Lawyers Identify All Damages To Avoid Leaving Money On The Table
The financial toll of an injury can be overwhelming. We help collect for all aspects of the harm you have suffered. Your damages may include:
- Physical harm resulting from injury
- Medical bills
- Lost income and other financial losses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- And more
Legal-Ease will pursue full and complete compensation from all potentially responsible parties.
Our exceptional attorneys work tirelessly for their clients.
Learn More | No Appointment Needed | Contingency Fee Representation
Learn more about Legal-Ease by calling us at (207) 805-0055 or email us at [email protected]. We are open seven days a week, from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm on Saturday and 11am-5pm on Sunday. Appointments are preferred but not necessary, we accept all walk-ins. Located at Mallside Plaza, 198 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, Maine 04106.