Guidance For Employers
For employers, complying with labor and employment law and ensuring that your employees are productive, is the winning combination to the overall success of your business. Employers must comply with multiple state and federal employment laws and regulations.
Legal-Ease has knowledgeable and skilled employment and labor attorneys. Our attorneys handle all aspects of state and federal employment law. We can help your business with issues such as:
- Hiring and discharge and related documentation
- I-9 compliance
- All Human resource matters
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Employment contracts
- Severance agreements
- Hiring, firing and employee discipline
- Wrongful discharge
- Unemployment compensation
- OSHA Compliance
- And more
Defense Against Employment Law Claims
No employer wants to be sued by an employee. Our employment law attorneys provide exceptional and skilled representation against all types of employment law claims:
- Employment discrimination and harassment
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Age discrimination, Disability discrimination, Disabilities rights, Religious discrimination, National Origin and Ancestry discrimination, OSHA and Whistle Blower claims, Retaliation and Wrongful discharge
- Violations of wage and hour laws, including overtime violations under state law or the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- And more
We a provide proactive guidance on avoiding all employment law claims.
Dedicated To Employers’ Concerns | Work With A Member Of Our Firm
Learn more about Legal-Ease by calling us at (207) 805-0055 or email us at [email protected]. We are open seven days a week, from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm on Saturday and 11am-5pm on Sunday. Appointments are preferred but not necessary, we accept all walk-ins. Located at Mallside Plaza, 198 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, Maine 04106.