Effective Representation In Civil Litigation
When facing a legal dispute of any kind, it’s important to protect your rights and interests with the help of a seasoned attorney. At Legal-Ease, we offer skilled guidance and comprehensive representation in a broad array of legal disputes.
Our attorneys can help you attempt a resolution by agreement with the opposing party to avoid the expense, delays and headaches of civil litigation. If that doesn’t prove effective, however, we can help you pursue a lawsuit to bring about a fair and favorable outcome.
Skilled Guidance On A Wide Range Of Legal Disputes
As a full-service law firm, we offer experienced representation in litigation involving:
- Business disputes involving contracts, employment matters, disgruntled shareholders, breach of fiduciary duties or other issues
- Family law cases such as divorce and custody
- Estate litigation stemming from disputes over wills, trusts, guardianships or other estate issues
- Consumer protection litigation involving dangerous products, lemon law violations, deceptive advertising and breach of warranty claims
- Real estate issues such as boundary disputes, title issues and landlord-tenant disputes
- Insurance issues such as bad faith claim denials
- Civil rights violations involving harmful action on the part of the government or law enforcement
- Contractual disputes involving sales or purchase agreements, employment contracts, construction contracts or other binding legal agreements
We champion consumer rights and handle all forms of product liability, lemon law, consumer fraud and civil rights.
Get Our Experienced Attorneys In Your Corner
To learn more about how our lawyers can help you, visit our convenient office located in the Mallside Plaza in South Portland, Maine. We’re open seven days a week, and no appointment is necessary.