Experienced Legal Allies For Small Business Owners
Are you a small business owner or thinking about becoming a small business owner? If so, you may already be aware that many legal questions and hurdles can impede the success of your business. We are effective business attorneys and can help you avoid missteps and lay the groundwork for a successful business.
At Legal-Ease, our business lawyers provide exceptional legal services for entrepreneurs and small businesses. We can help with business law issues such as:
- Business formation, including preparing foundational documents such as articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, bylaws and corporate formalities
- Choice of business entity, whether a partnership, joint venture, S corporation, C corporation or limited liability company (LLC)
- Intellectual property matters involving copyrights, trademarks and patents
- Compliance with governmental regulations at the federal, state and local levels
- Employment and labor law issues involving independent contractors or employees
- Business succession planning (as well as comprehensive individual estate planning)
- Contracts, including negotiation, drafting and review
- Data protection practices and cybersecurity measures
- Real estate issues such as purchasing, selling or leasing property
- Mergers and acquisitions, including franchises, management buyouts and buy ins, and disposals
- Business closure, including wrapping up affairs and pursuing dissolution
- Dispute resolutions and representation in civil litigation
- And more
Our skilled attorneys understand the challenges involved at all stages of the business life cycle, from formation to operations to dissolution. We draw on our knowledge to provide the detailed, in-depth guidance you need to address whatever legal issues your business is confronting.
Partner With Our Legal Team To Help Drive The Success Of Your Small Business
Learn more about Legal-Ease by calling us at (207) 805-0055 or email us at [email protected]. We are open seven days a week, from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm on Saturday and 11am-5pm on Sunday. Appointments are preferred but not necessary, we accept all walk-ins. Located at Mallside Plaza, 198 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, Maine 04106.